Thursday, August 22, 2013

In the early 80s, I had a death experience, it was in the presence of friends one of whom was a noted teacher at Harvard Medical school...she taught Anatomy and Physiology. I had never heard the term walk in nor was I ever involved in any type of spiritual practice. My philosophy was...be kind to everyone, treat them the way you wish to be treated. I was an RN at the time...still am. After a nice evening of hanging out, I started to feel very very odd. I thought I should lie down cause I could not feel the chair under my butt, and everything in the room went GOLD like there was a gold filter over everything. I thought I was dying, having a stroke or something. Zoe (the Doc from Harvard) saw me into the back room and I lay on my bed. There were 6 people there including my husband. for some reason I asked that they not touch me no matter what and then I could feel my breathing and my heart just sort of slowing down and stopping. I remember thinking...if this is dying and dead, this isnt that bad. I felt like I always had, just no body. I had my individual memories, feelings etc. I was looking down at myself and it was kind of odd but not scary at all. I could see all my friends watching and  my husband telling them do as she asked...dont touch her. There were BEings there, I did not feel scared, freaked out...just curious. Then, a voice said, I have plans for you...do you wish to stay here in eternal peace or go back and do your purpose. I thought, ok it would be a waste to not go back and do what was planned for me...so I asked how do I go back please. I heard, think RED as RED is the color of Divine Will. Suddenly everything went Blood Red and I was aware of my breathing and my heart slowly slowly starting up again with no effort. When I regained consciousness, they were all still standing there with very strange looks on their faces and my hsuband came over and hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna burst. I said to Doctor Zoe..that felt like a LONG TIME to be gone....many minutes. Thanks for not touching me and allowing me to go thru whatever it is I went thru. I assumed it had been 4 or 5 minutes. She said the only reason that she didnt call an ambulance was because even with the duration of the incident, I was not cyanotic nor did I seem in distress. Then she told me it had been 45 minutes and that what she had just witnessed was physiologically impossible and that if she had not witnessed it with her own eyes she would not have deemed it possible. They all wanted to have me tell them what I experienced, but I was floaty and out of it and just wanted to be alone and process what had happened to me. As days went on,  I did NOT want to talk about it, not even with my husband. I felt better than i had ever felt in my life and felt a feeling of vibration thruout my body that felt like a soft hum. I started to meditate after that, something I had never ever done in my life. And I started to have memories of doing things with my hands and using colored lights and sound to move energy around. I spent the next 15 years pioneering and researching and lecturing about practicing Sound and Light Attunements. I have lectured at Harvard and Brown Universities and continue to do so to this day. I dont talk about it on FB much. But at times I find others who have experienced interesting experiences and will share if asked. Thats just a bit of what happened...but, its the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment